Most users swear by Kratom since it helps with mood enhancement and fatigue reduction. However, safety issues, as well as questions, is no doubt one of the most important things that you need to know. If you read the health news or look for the vitamin stores, you might have heard about the Kratom teas.
It is a supplement, which helps as an energy booster, pain reliever and is also an antidote for opioid withdrawal. Although it is massively useful in the West and comes with many health risks as well. In one of the studies, it was found that Kratom is considered an evergreen tree.
People from Southeast Asia use Kratom tea as a stimulant as well as a pain-relieving agent. However, if you end up buying poor-quality Kratom tea, you might suffer from poor health conditions. Kratom is useful for suppressing muscle spasms, treats diarrhea, and helps to relax muscles. So it’s very important to buy high quality kratom powder from trusted vendors like The Golden Monk online store.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, Kratom causes uncomfortable and dangerous side effects.
Is Kratom Illegal and Dangerous to consume?
Even though Kratom is not illegal in different states, yet many countries still do not approve of it. Some believe that Kratom is dangerous to consume. Many side effects of Kratom are still unknown and can potentially harm your overall health. Trainwreck kratom is a special blend of some of the most potent kratom in the market.
Drug overdose is still unknown when it comes to Kratom tea; however, even if it happens overdose can harm your body. The widespread use of this tea can have toxic side effects on the body. Since various medical communities are still researching Kratom tea, there are a lot more things to know about it.
Potential risks of buying poor quality Kratom tea
In one piece of the scientific evidence, the Kratom team is useful and comes with significant health risks only if you get poor quality. For example, in one of the researches done in Southeast Asia, it has been found out Kratom tea comes with stimulant and opioid effects that lead to addiction as well as dependency issues.
- It is important to understand that Kratom comes with unique and varying side effects on people depending on the dosage amounts. When ingested, you will experience the effects within ten minutes and the effect lasts for almost 90 minutes.
- Many people complained about the fact that while small doses did not show any harmful side effects but when taken in large amounts, the effects force people to feel slow, heavy, and lethargic.
- Besides, consuming Kratom tea for a long time affects the overall health and can provide potential side effects to your body. One of the data research shows that sedative as well as stimulant dose-dependent effects.
- Due to this reason, most health experts recommend consuming Kratom tea in limited doses. Although it helps with providing antidepressant activity, antinociceptive effects, overdosing can lead to potential health risks.
- Drinking Kratom tea regularly causes sudden weight loss. Apart from that, there might also be other health disorders like Anorexia and Nervosa. It is important to understand that high restrictions in calories accompanied by following poor quality Kratom tea leads to sudden weight loss change.
- Moreover, it can lead to negative effects on your body organs as well. Anorexia leads to death and it happens due to multiple organ failures and starving yourself. Hence, it requires professional medical attention for rehabilitation. At times, consuming poor quality Kratom tea brings other health risks too. Here are some of the threats of consuming poor quality Kratom tea.
When drinking the poor-quality Kratom tea, you will automatically feel that your digestive system is working properly and is slowing down. Although it is not a serious issue, at times it can become too uncomfortable, as you might have to deal with infrequent bowel movements.
At times, you might end up facing colon issues and it even ruptures in case proper measures are not taken.
2.Leads to irritation
It is vital to understand that drinking poor quality Kratom tea leads to skin flushing, especially in the cheek or the facial region. As a result, your skin might appear reddish-purple. Apart from that, you might also feel sweaty, dizzy, and suffer from itching at times.
All these things happen only if you consume poor quality Kratom tea and the worst part is, the effects will persist for hours. As a result, you might feel major discomfort. At times, people might experience extreme irritation, which results in insomnia as well as disturbed sleep.
3.Causes liver damage
You might have heard about Kratom liver and kidney problems. Yes, the problem with drinking poor quality Kratom tea in high doses often leads to the liver as well as kidney issues. Sometimes, an overdose of bad quality Kratom tea causes permanent kidney or liver damage.
You might even experience dark color urine as well as skin turning yellow, which is undoubtedly one of the signs of liver damage. Besides, once your liver is damaged, the kidney takes up the responsibility of filtering the toxins.
Once your kidney is overworked, it can lead to severe kidney failure in people having liver damage.
4.Imparts damage to your heart
Kratom is not at all bad for your heart; however, when consumed in high doses or mixed with other things, it will definitely maximize your heart rate. Besides, if you are someone who is having a serious heart condition, it is best to avoid drinking Kratom tea. Alternatively, it is best if you talk to your doctor regarding the consumption of Kratom tea.
When mixed with other drugs, Kratom can lead to toxic side effects. Kratom tea when mixed with psychoactive substances causes a negative drug interaction. Therefore, it might lead to potential seizures so you will have to be careful about drinking Kratom tea. Moreover, when consumed with opioids, Kratom tea intensifies side effects in your body and can cause life-threatening issues.
Hence, these are some of the compulsive reasons behind drinking poor quality Kratom tea as it might lead to serious health issues.