So, you are willing to learn React JS that made you land here!!
Today many IT professionals, including UI developers, programmers, Solutions Architects, Aspiring Developers, and Software Engineers look forward to learning ReactJS as it has become an excellent framework for developing the front end. This is why online training resources offer courses like ReactJS for Beginners, to help them master the basic concepts of the framework.
Top Reasons for Learning ReactJS
There are so many!! Let us look at some important ones.
- This is the most in-demand framework, and many top jobs in full-stack development demand ReactJS as a prerequisite skill. Many companies are hiring React Developers to come up with robust web applications.
- ReactJS is easy to use. It doesn’t require you to use numerous lines of code. It allows you to build dynamic web applications easily. In React, you write small codes that are called components and integrate these components to build an application. Any application you build in React is simply a tree of components.
- React boasts of improved performance with virtual DOM (Document Object Model). With virtual DOM, this implies that there is no actual DOM and just a lightweight representation in the memory. Basically, virtual DOM compares previous states of the components and updates only the elements in the real DOM that were changed to sync with virtual DOM. this way, it doesn’t update all the components making a better performance.
- ReactJS’ components are reusable. A single application built in React comprises various components. Components are at the heart of React. Every component has logic and controls of its own. These components can be reused as many times as required throughout the development process, thereby reducing the considerable amount of the application’s development time.
- The course of React is a unidirectional data flow. This implies that React allows you to nest child components in the parent components while developing an application. It becomes easier for you to identify and fix errors because of the single-direction flow of data.
- The most important reason for learning this framework is that it can be used to develop both mobile and web applications. Till now, we only knew that React JS is used for building web applications. It is not just that; there is more to go. A framework named React Native is widely used for creating attractive mobile applications. React allows you to build a better website, VR applications, and also responsive mobile applications.
- Many popular websites such as Dropbox, BBC, Cloudflare, Airbnb, Instagram, and Facebook are built with React. Also, many popular mobile applications, such as Instagram, New York Times, and Facebook, are built using ReactJS.
- React has dedicated tools to facilitate debugging. For example, there is a Chrome extension to Facebook that is used to identify and fix errors in React applications. This way, it becomes easier and faster to debug React applications.
- Some of the top brands that use ReactJS include WhatsApp, Netflix, Twitter, Codeacademy, New York Times, Uber, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- One of the most important reasons to learn ReactJS is the salary that it offers. Research indicates the average annual salary of React Developer to be around INR 733,000.
- React has a huge community that is responsive enough to help beginners in the domain.
So, What is React JS?
Apart from offering features for UI, React offers different extensions to provide architectural support for the entire application, including React Native and Flux.
What is the fastest way to learn React?
- Learn the prerequisites
- Learn the fundamental concepts of ReactJS
First, understand what React is. Then learn to set up the development environment. Then comes React components and JSX in React. Learn some of the special features of React, including Props, States, Lists, Keys, and also Lifecycle Methods.
- Move forward to intermediate concepts
After understanding the basic concepts, you should start learning how to style in React, Data Handling, Form Handling, React Hooks, Reconciliation process, context, custom hooks, and more.
- Start with Advanced Concepts
Some of the advanced concepts of React include portals, state management, lazy loading, theming, routing, patterns, and anti-patterns.
- Get Enrolled in an Online Training Course
An online training course removes all the hassles of learning and makes it an enjoyable experience.
Start Your React Journey Now!!
An online training course such as that of Simplilearn enables you to learn the concepts of ReactJS. The learning goes hassle-free with an enterprise-class learning management system, and the training is delivered via industry experts.
Also, flexible learning hours, doubt sessions, real-life projects, over three Capstone projects, and all the required skills and knowledge are the special features of this course. You will receive a course completion certificate which proves that you have learned all the essential components of ReactJS.
Enroll Yourself Now!!