cPanel is one of the most widely used control panels for enhancing the performance of websites since it is simple to use and easy to understand. Buy affordable cost cpanel vps hosting with control panel accounts that incorporate email organization, document the executives and security.
Without cPanel, managing your websites and server would need technical expertise. However, with cPanel, you may make adjustments using a graphical interface without any technical know-how.
This post will go through what is cPanel, benefits of cPanel, as well as how to use it.
What is cPanel? The cPanel Beginner’s Guide
cPanel is a well-known control panel that provides a user-friendly web-based interface for managing your web hosting server. Before starting business check this host distributor of cpanel reseller hosting that is 100% white label & allow to sell services.
In simple terms, cPanel simplifies the process of managing your website and hosting by providing you with a user-friendly interface from which you can manage your hosting options.
cPanel is highly recognizable across the web hosting industry. Therefore, it is highly possible that you will find support from your community if you do. Many best web hosting companies supply cPanel to customers as part of their web hosting package.
However, the most of hosting companies offer cPanel in their hosting plans for no additional charge. With domainracer cpanel, you can try monthly or yearly hosting billing for buying good web hosting offers. DomainRacer is one of the best web hosting company that provides cPanel in their all hosting plans for no additional charge.
What Kinds of cPanel Hosting Are There?
Understanding what is cpanel hosting and different types of cPanel hosting can help you to choose right hosting plan because many well-known web hosts use it.
cPanel is a versatile control panel that may be found on a variety of hosting packages. Your needs will determine the strategy you select.
- Shared cPanel Hosting – Hosting with Full Service for Newcomers and Businesses
- WordPress cPanel Hosting -WordPress Website Hosting that is Optimized
- VPS cPanel Hosting – Hosting Management for Expanding Businesses
- Dedicated cPanel Hosting – Single Servers for High-Traffic Websites with Dedicated cPanel Hosting
Several gateways make it simple to access your cPanel account. You can only get cPanel if your web host uses it. The Largest web hosting providers like DomainRacer utilize cPanel Interface.
cPanel has Some Excellent Features, including the Following:
- Domains: You can configure new domains to your account, set up parked domains, establish subdomains, set up redirects, and much more under the domains section of cPanel.
- File Management: You can back up your cPanel account, access and modify files stored in your account, see your disc usage, and create/manage FTP accounts via the files section of cPanel.
- Databases: In this section, you can create new databases, configure remote access to MySQL, use phpMyAdmin to view the databases, and much more.
- Email: Within cPanel, you can set up mailbox quotas, establish new email accounts, view and adjust existing accounts, edit MX records, and much more.
- Plenty of Tools: Along with its features, cPanel provides you with a variety of tools to make using web hosting as easy as possible.
If you use a top web host like DomainRacer, you can install 450 of the best applications with just one click. Many of your favorite applications can be added quickly and easily with 1-click installs.
- Compatibility: cPanel not only has a tone of tools, but you can also add lots of third-party apps to modify it and get even more use out of it. Additionally, cPanel can be accessed using any of the most widely used web browsers, so you don’t need to worry about that.
Another benefit is that you can control all of your web hosting from one location. Most importantly, you can manage all of this without specialized programming knowledge or abilities.
Which Web Hosting Provider Offer cPanel?
You can choose from a number of web hosting companies in the online marketplace, and they will all quickly and affordably host your website for you.
It’s crucial to pick the best cPanel host to accommodate your website’s requirements. Carefully consider a web host’s trustworthiness, performance, customer support, features, and pricing.
One of the biggest and top-rated cPanel-using hosting companies is DomainRacer. You can get a DomainRacer Hosting package at a very affordable price.
DomainRacer web hosting comes with several robust features that are suitable for most website owners.
They offer easy to use cPanel dashboard, free SSL certificates, one-click WordPress installations, and all time support and many more.
How to Log in and Access cPanel –
Only if your host makes use of cPanel can you get it. In that scenario, your host must provide you with a direct link so that you may log in and have full access.
Use the username and password your host gave you to log in. Most hosts include these credentials in their welcome emails; if you can’t locate them, contact their support team.
According to the host, the cPanel dashboard will look different. All hosts that use cPanel, however, continue to use the same basic sections and functionality.
cPanel is a popular control panel for web developers and hosting companies. cPanel hosting comes in different types. You can pick whichever is necessary for your business.
Being a third-party service, cPanel account is not free. But most hosting companies offer cPanel as standard in all of their hosting packages.
Some companies will give customers access to cPanel for free during the first year, but after that, they will charge you. The best web hosting providers like DomainRacer offer free cPanel account as part of their hosting packages.
As a conclusion, I would say that cPanel is the best choice for website hosting. It is difficult to find a service that is effective, and it also provides secure service delivery.