Mystic Messenger is a female-oriented game developed by Cheritz. It was released on July 8, 2016, for Android, and later on August 18, 2016, it was also released for iOS devices. In this guide, we will share some tips that will help you get the best endings in Mystic Messenger.
Basic Tips to ace the Mystic Messenger game
- If you take someone’s route at the end of Day 4, save your game. That way if you have a bad ending, you can just load that save (after you originally saved it, even if it’s a minute later!), So you don’t have to start over. route from the beginning if you have a bad ending. Pro tip – I also made a backup just before a branch. This way if I skipped the branch but the next branch ended badly, I could reload my storage and try the second branch again.
- If you are following something 100% when you are on someone’s route, give them the answers for that person. All the other answers probably don’t matter EXCEPT for the character you’re on the road.
- If you want the best endings, you can search for any mystic messenger email guide. This guide from Thakoni, does a great job of providing all the correct answers.
- No need to enter every chat / get 100% every day. Focus on chatting with who you want or the route you’re on and only move on to other chats if you have to. I was as low as 53% for several days on a run and still had the happy ending.
- Calls are additional and do not matter. You couldn’t get calls or fire someone and get the happy ending
- Record after each chat. This way, if something happens during the autosave, you can load a save from the last chat.
- Stay away from good and normal ends when you go! When receiving emails, reply until you have the three green arrows or any other arrows, but DO NOT open the latest emails! Save the 11th day for the party. After saving everything, open all the emails and go to the party. Once you have a Good End screen and return to the main menu, load your save and go to the party without opening any emails. You will then have the normal end.
- The minimum idea for a successful conclusion – 10; for another story you need 16 to 22 or more.
- To come to the party one by one, you must receive three 100% correct emails with three green arrivals and one full in silver/blue.
- If you receive two completed emails, people can actually come, but this is not guaranteed.
- A row arrow means the email was incorrect.
- An attic would mean the email was correct.
- Inform as many people as possible.
- It may take some time for some guests to respond. Some of them could spend the day of the feast. Patience is the key.
- You need to participate in chats and tell characters to email you – this is how you receive Mystic Messenger emails.
- When you reach the group and complete the game, there will be an extra that will be unlocked. you can also see the guest by pressing the Guest button. If you tap on a guest who was present and listens to the story, you get 1 HG – but only one.
- How to get good and normal ends at the same time: when you receive emails – reply until you have all three green arrows or the orange ones. don’t open the last guest reply yet!!