Choosing the right site or guest post service to include guest posts requires careful analysis of search engines and Facebook groups and possibly monitoring the behavior of competitors who are already posted on a guest post. The next step is to consider how many sites or blogs you plan to host your post on in terms of consistency of topics covered, graphics, tone of voice, and target audience, consisting of an analysis of its content. It is also important to view previous guest posts hosted on that site or blog.
Contacting the owner for the collaboration proposal is fundamental: you have to introduce yourself and make the interlocutor understand the positive contribution you can bring to his site/blog, perhaps referring to previous experiences that have proved to be particularly successful.
What exactly guest post is?
Guest blogs are a kind of give and take. When you decide to make a blog a guest on someone’s website, you need to allow guests to include your blog on their website.
Guest blogging service is mutually beneficial for both guest bloggers and websites that host guest content. You can also call this entire process a guest posting service.
The coherence between the topic of the guest post and the other site hosting content is basic because it is also one of the factors taken into consideration by Google to “unmask” paid guest posts made just to buy a link. The contents cataloged as spam are often off-topic concerning the context in which they are inserted.
Tips for writing a guest post
Even at the writing level, it is advisable to follow the website or blog that publishes the post, both from an explicit point of view and as regards the tone of voice. It is significant to insert a hyperlink to your site from a Search engine optimization viewpoint, but it is evenly helpful to add inner links to the host website. This last action also serves to demonstrate to the site owner their attention to its contents. An effective guest post must also contain a call to action to invite users to comment and interact.
- Guest post-editors believe it is valuable to reach multiple audiences in the same place or topic. Being on authoritative blogs in a particular niche increases the value of your SEO profile and link.
- You acknowledge that the guest blog post helps both players with each other only if they normally try (without the intention of creating back links).
Benefits of guest posting
No one can abuse the fact that no practice will not spread without its benefits. The guest blogging strategy has its vast advantages; therefore, it is preferred among all webmasters.
As mentioned in the previous section, here’s a list of the benefits of guest posts for both blog owners and guest post-editors.
Benefits of Guest post Service for blog owners
- Target new Guests with unique blog posts
- Connect with famous guest authors
- Gain visibility among new social media users
- Create high-quality internal links
Benefits of guest blogging for contributors
- Build relationships with different bloggers.
- Great for search engines to gain power
- Acquire new audiences in niche markets
- Create edit or context links
- Get a link to the author’s biography section.
- Get more sharing and mention on social media, even bloggers and guest posting experts.
Conclusion: Building an authentic relationship with both the site or blog owner and their community is very important. For this reason, even before trying your hand at writing the guest post, it is advisable to interact (in a natural way) with the posts and within the social channels.
Addsion Is a Blogger and an SEO professional. Co-founder of dsnews.co.uk, I have 2 years of experience in SEO & 1 year of Successful blogging @ dsnews.co.uk. I have a passion for SEO & Blogging, Affiliate marketer & also interested to invest on profitable stocks.
Leave a Reply