As we know people are nowadays becoming smarter and easing out many requirements with the help of mobile phones or smart phones so as to save time. Banking is one of the sectors where digitalization has taken place and gone are the days of queuing up at bank counters to get the passbook updated or to get the printed copy of the statement.
Almost every bank has started providing the facility of Internet banking, mobile banking and IVRS etc. Bank of Maharashtra is also not an exception they have also initiated with guiding their customers about the mobile banking facilities.
Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement Number
An account holder can get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by calling on the below mentioned numbers:
Once the SMS service gets activated, all the facilities can be availed.
How to register for Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
There are many services that customers can access if they get their mobile number registered.
- An account holder can access the services using SMS Banking and Missed Call Banking like – balance enquiry, transaction history, cheque status enquiry, Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement, SMS alerts for all the banking transactions.
- The only prerequisite is the mobile number must be registered with the bank to get access to the mini statement on the mobile number which can be done at the time of opening of the account
- Also, an account holder can visit the Bank of Maharashtra branch anytime and submit an application to get the mobile number registered with the bank.
- Once the application is received, the bank will send the MPIN via post.
- Also, to activate the mobile banking service, an account holder can call the Bank of Maharashtra customer care numbers from their registered mobile number.
Ways to get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via SMS Banking
An account holder can have access to Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement by sending an SMS on below mentioned number:
SMS LATRAN<space>account number<space>MPIN
An SMS would be received to the account holder along with the details of recent three transactions made. But, the message should be sent only from the registered mobile number.
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Mobile Application
Using the Maha App, an account holder can get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement. Also, many other services apart from this can be availed like fund transfer, opening RD or FD, getting the account statement etc.
By following below mentioned steps an account holder can get Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement:
- Download the Maha App either from the Google Play store or the IOS App Store.
- Launch the mobile app and then click on “New user registration”.
- Click on tick sign to accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the customer ID.
- Set up MPIN which is user for login and MTPIN which is used to authenticate the fund transfer and payment of bills.
- Now, the application is ready to use.
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Internet Banking
An account holder can have access to Bank of Maharashtra Mini statement by logging into Net banking by following some easy steps as mentioned below:
- Log in to the Bank of Maharashtra Internet banking with the help of User ID and password.
- Go to the “Account Summary” tab to check the recent transactions.
- Also, an account holder can avail e-statement to view all transactions for a specific duration.
- Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement via Missed Call
An account holder can also avail Bank of Maharashtra Mini statement using missed call service. Using this service, an account holder can get Mini statement in a hassle free and a convenient manner.
An account holder is required to call on 7287888886 from the registered mobile number. The call will automatically get discontinued after two to three rings and a SMS would be received containing recent transactions on the registered mobile number.
The biggest advantage is that account holders do not need to visit branch or ATM, for using this service, With SMS banking service customers can easily get the information instantaneously on the mobile itself.
But, before visiting the bank branch, the account holder should check Bank of Maharashtra Timings and working hours which are as mentioned below:
|BOM Bank Timings from Monday to Friday||10:00 am to 05:00 pm|
|BOM Bank Timings on Sunday||Bank Closed|
|BOM Bank Timings on Second and Fourth Saturday||Bank Closed|
|BOM Bank Timings on First, Third and Fifth Saturday||10:00 am to 05:00 pm|
The Bank of Maharashtra timings for NEFT and RTGS are as mentioned below:
|Type of Fund Transfer||BOB Bank Timings|
|NEFT (Weekdays)||08:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.|
|NEFT (Working Saturdays)||08:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.|
|Type of Fund Transfer||BOB Bank Timings|
|RTGS (Weekdays)||08:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.|
|RTGS (Working Saturdays)||08:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.|
- What are the steps to register for mobile application.
To complete the Maha App registration process, there are three options available with the account holder.
- Login to the Bank of Maharashtra internet banking account and validate using net banking user ID and password
- Verify using the 16 digit ATM card number and the ATM Card PIN
- Or visit the nearest Bank of Maharashtra branch to submit the application form.
- What are the different ways to make Balance enquiry?
|Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS BALAVL account_no mpin to 9223181818|
|Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||https://bankofmaharashtra.in/internet-banking|
|Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give miss call on 9222281818|
|Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||Maha Mobile|
|Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99*47#|
- What are the advantages of Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement
Below mentioned are the some of the advantages of Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement:
- It is a fast way to have access to recent three transactions.
- There is no need to visit bank, time and efforts are saved.
- Users can get Mini statement suing SMS, mobile and internet banking.