Over the years, a large base of companies has been using Drake Tax Software as their primary Tax preparing and filing Software. It is fancied by many chartered accountants and tax professionals for the unique features that it offers. It does not help carry out all the work efficiently but also assists the users to differentiate the tax data from the previous season’s filing too. But with the evolving technology and the shift towards remote work systems, the usability of Drake has caused inconvenience to many users as the application and data cannot be accessed remotely
This is where Hosted Drake Tax Software Providers come in. They host Drake over the secured cloud servers and provide it to the companies. This means that the tax process is no longer restricted to desktops and now users can easily work with Drake from anywhere across the globe. This is one of the reasons that is making companies shift their Drake on to the Cloud. Below are some of the reasons why should companies use Drake Tax Software over the Cloud.
- When Drake is users over the cloud, all the organizational data including the software is stored in data centers owned by the hosting providers which are in general located away from the business location in a different part of the continent. These data centers are practiced with the latest security trends and are guarded with high security at all times to ensure data security.
- The software and the data can be accessed at anytime and anywhere. To access it, the users need an internet connection and a web-enabled device, which nowadays is a very common gadget to have. Users can work remotely on a laptop, tablet, desktop, or even their smartphones at their convenience.
- The cloud platform on which Drake is hosted is implemented with some critical elements like data security, data reinforcements, and most importantly automated backups. This ensures the security and the continuance of the workflow without any interruption.
- With a competitive Desktop as a Service Pricing, companies can also host other third-party integrations and applications to connect along with Drake and work remotely, increasing the overall business efficiency.
- Form filling has always been a time-consuming process as the users have to manually feed all the data in the forms, and if fed wrong can lead to work disruption. Thanks to the auto-fill feature, all the data such as the company’s address, and the name are automatically filled once the user enters the Zip or the EIN code of the business.
- Software glitches are bound to take place with any user. With Drake hosting, companies get round-the-clock support which can help evade these glitches and get users back on track with their work in no time.
As you see, these are some of the reasons why companies should use Drake Tax Software over the Cloud as it does not only provide remote functionality but also increases the overall work productivity. Apps4Rent expertise in migrations processes such as O365 Tenant to Tenant Migration and provide great end-user support.