Seeking to raise credit score? Undoubtedly, you’re at the right place then.
Here you would be getting solutions for your financial worries. If you are not able to lend money and are lacking a credit score, you would be benefitted from this great scheme. It is very correct to say that a penny saved is a penny earned. Through Credit, a builder plan is a part to create credit and save your money in the form of loans and installments.
The saved money is held in a saving account. You can pay the amount monthly which you agreed on through the loan application. Credit strong is an effective aid that helps you build credit builder loan by saving a lump sum amount in an accessible manner. Credit strong also provides you the opportunity which enables you to track your credit score for your loan limit. As soon as you make your final payment, your Credit score will depute your money to you.
Several plans which you can opt for:
- Lowest monthly payment- the minimum amount you wish to pay/save monthly
- Save in 12/24 months – All the plans are good depending on your suitability and financial health.
- Aspects & other sides of credit strong
- Although it’s a great solution for your credit limits for making your financially secured yet few shortcomings you would like to face as you can experience commencing downfall to your credit score since it is a new account and it decreases in accordance to an average decrease in the timespan of your account.
- The best factor in credit strong is that it depends on your timely payments.
- Your score will definitely increase if you make timely payments. One thing which you must keep in your mind that “never miss the payment regularly” as it will decrease your credit score. So always be aware of paying the installments on time.
Period it takes to be visible on a credit report
It will appear within 30 days of your initial payment. However, few people have experienced a little longer time.
Conditions for assessing/availing Credit Strong Account
- The minimum age should be 18 years and permanent residences of the U.S.
- Valid ITIN must be there.
- An e-mail account and mobile for online access.
- Prepayment in Credit Strong.
- The best aspect is that there is no extra penalty if you pay back the installation earlier than the given time.
However, several payments are more important in credit strong so it is not recommended to pay early. It means the more you pay the installments, the more your limit will be extended.
What can you look for after availing credit score?
- The initial payment will be expected within 30 days.
- Improvised Credit Score.
- Auto payment through your bank.
- No Early payment fee.
- Bank account linking is the most preferable, although debit/credit card options are also available.
It’s not suitable for all. But it can be beneficial for many who are seeking a good credit score and are ready to pay genuinely.