Data loss is a problem that is quite critical in today’s fast-moving digital era. Often we experience the loss of essential data that may heavily affect our work or other activities.
Various things can cause this problem, including accidental deletion and various security problems such as viruses or the data-stealing done by the hackers.
However, with advances in technology, there are many things we can do to recover the lost data. Many applications offer solutions to recover it.
But remember, we must still be careful in choosing these applications because not all of them might work as intended. Among the other top choices of data-restoring applications, there’s iTop Data Recovery.
What Is iTop Data Recovery?
iTop Data Recovery is the best software to recover data on your devices quickly, safely, and virus free. You don’t need any registration, and the recovery process is reliable.
It is one the best solutions to recover lost or deleted files from Windows Recycle Bin, Hard Drive, SSD, External Disk, USB Drive, Memory Card, Digital Camera, etc.
With a simple and easy-to-use operation, you may easily use it to restore various data such as documents, photos, videos, music, system files, and more.
Benefits of Using iTop Data Recovery
Aside from giving each user a straightforward way to recover deleted files, iTop Data Recovery can also give you the other advantages, such as:
- It supports data recovery on all types of storage media, including hard drives, memory cards, USB drives, and SSDs.
- iTop Data Recovery also supports more than 1000 file formats such as documents, photos, videos, audio, ZIP, RAR, PDF, backup files, and many other file formats.
- All data will be recovered offline, making it more secure as you have complete control over your own critical data recovery process.
- You can speed up the scanning and data recovery process because it uses a unique algorithm for file recovery. You don’t have to wait long to get your lost or deleted data back.
- In just a matter of minutes, you can retrieve deleted files perfectly as you expect.
- Various scanning options are available for different needs. You can quickly find your lost data by location and file type.
Besides the free version, users are given the opportunity to upgrade their accounts for a month, a year, or even a lifetime. Each upgrade will cost you money, starting from $29.99 for a month, $34.99 for the whole year, and $54.99 for a lifetime upgrade.
For now, there’s a discount applied for the yearly and lifetime upgrades, so be sure to grab them as soon as you can!
Each subscription comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with the service, your money will be immediately sent back to you.
Start with The Newest Version of iTop Data Recovery.
iTop Data Recovery currently works in its latest version, 126.96.36.199, released on March 22, 2022, with the size reaching only 7.75 MB. This iTop Data Recovery works on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 7.
To do the recovery, you may select the file location and file type, click the SCAN button, and then the recoverable data information will appear. Before scanning, users can easily select a custom file type and location or select all file types and locations.
On newer versions, you’ll find several upgrades, such as:
- Optimized algorithm for the higher recovery rate
- Improved scan engine to speed up scanning and reduce resource consumption + Reset the display of scan results for a better experience
- New supported 30+ multi-language
- Fixed known bugs
In short, iTop Data Recovery is definitely one of the ideal choices for recovering an emptied Recycle Bin, retrieving lost data from malware or viruses, and recovering data from system crashes, hard drive formatting, or other incorrect operations resulting in data loss.
Make sure to try the free version first to grasp the idea of what this data recovery software is actually capable of.