Spotify has been a famous platform for online audio streaming and providing media services. Unlike YouTube, it supports background audio playing. You can easily listen to Spotify podcasts while doing other chores. Apart from music, they have opened their doors to other audio types like poetry, story readings, etc. This enhancement has attracted a lot of users and streamers lately. Hence, being a streamer on Spotify also proposes a challenge to you. You have to stand first among a lot of other competitors on this platform. However, there are ways through which you can buy Spotify followers.
Following are the ways to be popular on Spotify:-
- Jumble up and create playlists- Spotify has this amazing feature where you can create playlists by selecting music available on Spotify. You may jumble up some of your favorite podcasts and create a lot of playlists of different themes. Pin those playlists to your profile. Your profile visitors will get the food served on their plate. People tend to be attracted to comfort and hence getting you more followers.
- Promote on other platforms- It is always advised to use your other social media handles to cross-promote your content. Your Instagram and Facebook followers may help you gain more followers on Spotify. Post regular stories of your content and upload a small part of it on other platforms. Send the link of your profile to friends and family and tell them to spread the word. Networking can help the most to create a base of your profile.
- Pay attention to quality- The most important aspect of growing on any platform is the quality of your content. No matter how dedicated you are to spreading your music, the audio quality should be top-notch for you to reach a wide audience. Record your audio with the best device or the best recording setting on your smartphone. You should not compromise on quality if you want to be famous.
- Be regular- Consistency is the principle of growing on platforms with high competency. You need to be regular with uploading your content. A lot of people don’t entertain irregularity and do not tend to follow channels that don’t give them a blend of a lot of different music. So, make sure to give your listeners a lot of options to choose from. Instead of targeting people who like a particular kind of media, target a larger audience by giving them choices.
- Collab with existing artists- Artists who have already made their base in the market and have gained a decent amount of followers can help you in growing. A lot of young artists are known to us because they have worked with the old famous ones. Hence, collaborating with the old artists will help you gain recognition from their followers as well. This will expand your reach on the platform and beyond.
Addsion Is a Blogger and an SEO professional. Co-founder of dsnews.co.uk, I have 2 years of experience in SEO & 1 year of Successful blogging @ dsnews.co.uk. I have a passion for SEO & Blogging, Affiliate marketer & also interested to invest on profitable stocks.